Air Canada Reservations
Air Canada is Canada’s largest domestic and international airline by fleet size and passenger destinations. It is also known as the flag carrier airline of the country. It connects Canada to over 170 destinations in North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia. Air Canada flies to 21 domestic destinations within Canada and over 81 international destinations across the sea.
Online Air Canada reservations tickets can be done via the Air Canada official website or other online portals, which attracts booking fees.
Air Canada Airlines features
- Air Canada flights have Business and Economy Class and it allows passengers to choose seats accordingly while books tickets online, only if they book via Air Canada official website or if they are traveling on an Air Canada Express flight.
- Air Canada has an extensive free and on-demand in-flight entertainment system where passengers can choose from over 600 hours of entertainment.
- Passengers in Business, Premium Economy and Economy Class across domestic and international Air Canada Reservations can choose from a variety of options including Asian vegetarian, Baby and Children’s meals, etc.
- All demands for special meals should be made 72-48 hours before flight departure.
What are the classes available on Air Canada flight?
Air Canada provides outstanding services in all the distinct classes available on its flight. However, the in-flight, as well as the on-ground amenities you can experience with Air Canada completely, depends upon the type of class you have booked. Apart from that, Air Canada further grants permission to every passenger for making some desirable changes in their booked itinerary eventually. Therefore, more comprehensive details about the classes available on flight as well as the Air Canada flight change is explained thoroughly on this page.
Air Canada's flight cabin majorly comprises three distinct kinds of classes. Each class of Air Canada provides world-class facilities as per the booking fee paid by the passenger for it. More specific details about the various Air Canada classes are described below one by one.
- Air Canada business class seats are larger with extra leg space and easily reclined into making a flat bed
- Business class passenger can enjoy delectable food menu and full-service bar on board
- Business class passengers also receive many other amenities on flight such as complimentary blanket and hot towel
- Priority check-in and boarding facility is provided to the business class passengers
Premium economy class:
- Premium economy seats are larger and more comfortable than the normal ones with ample of leg room space
- Premium economy class passengers can access hundreds of entertainment channels on the 38 inches touch screen
- Welcome drinks are served on the Air Canada premium economy class with a delicious hot meals for the best dining experience on board
- Additional facilities like a full amenity kit, headphone etc. is given to premium economy class passengers while on board
- Air Canada economy class passengers receives all the necessities for a comfortable journey
- Seat are comfortable with a touch screen TV attached to it where passengers can enjoy hundreds of music and movies
- Light snacks and a satisfying meal is available on boar for the Air Canada economy class passengers
- Other amenities like pillow, blanket kits are available by paying very nominal charges
Steps for Air Canada Flight Reservations
- Log in to Air Canada official website
- Enter Personal details like name, email, and password.
- Click on flights at the left topmost corner of the website.
- Put the details of passengers.
- Select date of a journey then,
- Search flight accordingly and select cabin class.
- Choose a flight from the list and proceed for the safety check out.
- Further, proceed for the payment.
- Once you have done with the payment, your Air Canada reservations confirmed.
- Further details will send to your registered email.
Air Canada seat selection process
Do you know that you have the chance to select a seat on Air Canada in advance? Air Canada provides a few numbers of options for advanced seat selection with them. However, Air Canada reservations offer the seat randomly free at airport check-in, still, why to wait if you can get a preferred seat in advance. If you don't have a clear idea about the advance seat selection with Air Canada, then this page is perfect for receiving accurate data. Hence, refer to the different ways for Air Canada seat selection in advance, as discussed below one by one.
Air Canada Seat selection at the booking window
- You have the chance for seat selection at the ticket booking window itself
- As soon as your booking is finished the seat assignment window opens up
- Therefore you can select a most preferable seat on flight for yourself
Air Canada Seat selection via Manage booking tab
- You can select a seat on Air Canada website up to 2 hours prior from the scheduled departure
- Go to manage booking tab first to retrieve your flight
- You have to enter your booking ID and last name
- Press search then choose the flight for seat selection
- View the seat assignment and select the desired seat
Selection of seats during online check-in
- You can select a seat via online check-in up to 24 hours before scheduled departure
- You can go for the online check-in via a website or mobile app
- Enter your booking ID and last name of the passenger
- Press check-in button and choose a seat on a flight
Air Canada baggage policy
The maximum weight you carry with Air Canada Airlines is 23 Kg and the total allowable dimension is 158 cm. The Air Canada allowance depends on the fare you have purchased and the route of your journey according to the Air Canada baggage policy.
What is the process of Air Canada Flight Change?
As described in the beginning that Air Canada flight change service is available to help the passengers for modifying the itinerary as per need. However, you have to go through a certain procedure on the Air Canada website for applying the eligible changes like date, time, etc. on your flight as instructed below:
- Go to the official website of the Air Canada and find Manage booking tab
- Then go to the Manage booking window for applying change in your booking
- Next, you have to enter your booking reference in the required field
- Then provide the last name of passenger in the specific space given for it
- Hence, hit find button to retrieve all the flight you have booked with them
- Next, open that individual flight which you wish to modify
- Then apply the required changes as per the eligibility and save you flight
- In some case you even have to pay the extra fee for saving the applied flight changes
Hence, all the different methods for Air Canada Reservations, available classes, seat selection and flight change process are efficiently explained as above. Besides, you can dial the customer care phone number of Air Canada, if wanted to know accurate details on other reservation related details.