How to change Cisco router password?
Cisco is one of the leading names in router manufactures that is used by the billions of users across the globe. Cisco router proffer best in class connectivity features to the users that make it very unique as compared to others.
Every Cisco router comes with a password which is used to access the router. This password can change anytime as per security reasons. If you want to change Cisco router password, then you can easily do that. For this you need to read this article where you will learn about the steps to change the password of Cisco router.
Here are the steps to reset a Cisco router password:
- First of all, go to the official Cisco router administration page.
- Enter your username and password into the given box to log in to your Cisco router account.
- Click on menu and then choose setup option.
- Click on the quick setup under the setup.
- After that, a new page will open where you need to enter a new password for your Cisco router and then enter a strong password into the given field.
- Click on Save settings tab and then restart your computer to complete the procedure.
Get relevant technical support on Cisco router password reset
Are you not capable of change Cisco router password after applying the above given steps? Or facing any other technical error while changing the password? Then don’t be confused and contact Cisco router password reset number to get supreme assistance from the highly skilled experts. They can easily fix all kind of problems arriving in Cisco router. They will take fewer seconds to resolve any kind of Cisco router problem. You can make a phone call to get this assistance and these experts are available at 24/7 hours to assist.