HOW TO FIX THE GMAIL ACCESS ISSUE ON IPHONE?
Google Mail can be accessed across various devices using the Gmail app or syncing the email account with the device. Top security grid is provided to the Gmail account and thus breaking into the account without authorization is difficult. Emails can be managed better and account customization is a basic feature of the email account.
On occasions there are troubles when user is unable to access the Gmail app or user registers the problem as Gmail not working on iPhone. In this article we will try getting the best troubleshooting steps to have quick access to the email account. But for advanced troubleshooting it is better to contact the technical experts who will provide instant solutions.
IPHONE OR IPAD USER FOLLOW THE STEPS TO FIX THE GMAIL NOT WORKING ISSUE –
- Visit the Gmail website and check the alerts. Now look for email in the inbox like ‘Someone has your password’ or ‘We blocked a sign-in attempt’. Click on the link given as ‘Review your device’.
- Review the recent devices on the website and thus visit the section ‘Device activity & notifications’ on the website. User will able to view the recent devices and once user tells Google that user itself tried for login then access to Gmail on iPhone or iPad is given.
- Do CAPTCHA reset which will unlock the Google’s security features allowing devices to get connected to Gmail. For this user need to visit Google CAPTCHA reset page and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If Gmail app not working on iPhone then check the IMAP settings. IMAP should be enabled to get the emails from the server. Check the Gmail server settings and it might be the case that email syncing is done correctly.
- Finally if nothing is working then remove the Gmail account from the device and set it up again.
Still not able to access Gmail account on iPhone? Dial Gmail toll free number to contact the technical experts. Get the best troubleshooting steps remotely over the toll free number.