Recover the password of the Google Chrome browser with quickest steps
If you usually use the Google browser for surfing the Internet, then you must have a habit of saving your passwords for various websites which you generally navigate on this browser. So, in this step, we will provide you the steps which will help you to overcome a troublesome situation when the users lose all the saved passwords and then they fail to recover them. So, here are the Google chrome password recovery steps mentioned below which should be followed by every user facing the same problem.
Google Chrome password recovery steps
Follow the below steps and i am sure rectify your problem but if you want technical guideline then dial Google chrome password recovery support team number.
- The first step is to check whether the saved passwords can be seen on the Google browser or not.
- For that, you firstly have to launch the chrome browser on your PC and then click on the More button located on the top right corner.
- Next, you have to click on the Settings option and then further tap on the Advanced button which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, you simply have to navigate to the Passwords and Forms section and then you will see a Manage Password button under there which you have to click immediately.
- After that you will observe a large number of passwords written there for various websites on which you have logged into from the Google Chrome browser.
- In case, you are unable to view your passwords by following the above steps, then you should go to the passwords.google.com which is the official password page of the Google. On this page, you would be able to see all of your passwords.
- Now, if you want the Google chrome password reset then you should simply click on the option named as DELETED PASSWORDS on that same webpage.
- Now, go to the website name whose password you want to recover.
- Click on the corresponding password and then further tap on the button named as RECOVER PASSWORD and you are done.