Facebook is said to be the social networking website used to connect users with their friends and relatives. This website soon gained its popularity ever since it was introduced on the digital platform. And as the technology has been on the verge of developing , Facebook also has upgraded its features that it can be used on any device without any hassle.
And if you are using Facebook on your Android device then you shall be getting the new experience of using the application on mobile. But, this is also not true that you will not be facing any issues with Facebook on Android. Hence, officials understand that users can face issues while working with Facebook. And if you are also such a user whose Facebook not working on Android then you shall not panic. Refer to the information mentioned further in this article to get your issues resolved.
Facebook Not Working on Android Issues and its Causes
Users can face various issues when connected with Facebook on Android, are discussed below
- Suddenly Facebook stopped working.
- Facebook application is not launching.
- Facebook is not loading properly.
The issues that can cause Facebook not working problems on Android are also discussed below
- Improper internet connection.
- Facebook is not updated to its latest version
- The Android device operating system is not updated to the latest version.
- The device is infected with viruses and malware.
And many issues can cause Facebook to work on an Android device. But, you shall not get disappointed as you can get the issues resolved in the following ways.
Tips and Troubleshooting Ways to Fix Facebook not working on Android Device
- Start by checking the internet connection of your device. There might be a reason that your device has an unstable internet connection.
- Check the version of Facebook installed on your devices. If you find updates then you can update it from the Google Play store.
- Also do not forget to check the operating version of your Android devices. If not yet updated then keep the device up to date.
- With the help of the antivirus application, combat the virus that has affected the device.
- You can even choose to restart your device so that it is refreshed along with other applications.
- If this did not work then another way to get your Facebook application to fix is to uninstall and then reinstall the application and check if the issue is resolved or not.
Even after following the above ways to fix Facebook App not working on Android did not work then you shall not panic as you can follow the steps below to get it fixed.
Steps to Repair Android System for Facebook App not working
If Facebook crashes continuously then you can take the help of an application to get the issue resolved. This can be done as follows:
- Check the software on your computer and install and launch it. And then connect your device to your computer and click the Repair Android system from the software.
- Click “Repair Now” and enter the information of the device and tap “Next”.
- The software will be downloading a package suitable according to the device. When it is completed, tap on “Repair Now” and then “Continue”.
- Follow the instruction as onscreen and your device’s software will be repaired successfully.
For any issues, you are free to contact respective Android customer support.
Why is Facebook Not Working
How to fix Facebook Not Responding
Facebook Password Reset without Email
How to Fix Facebook Error Code 2 on iPhone or iPad
How to fix Facebook not Working in Chrome and Firefox
How to Change or reset the forgot password for Facebook
How to fix Facebook not Loading or Working on iPhone/iPad