Etihad airways phone number usa
Etihad Airways is the second largest airline of the United Arab Emirates, headquartered in Khalifa city, Abu Dhabi. Etihad Airways facilitates a number of exciting deals while booking the tickets with a good customer care service, providing on-demand assistance to the customer.
It is a good idea for all users to check their FLIGHT STATUS before flying for the destination so that they may get the updates (if any) of their flight schedule. You can check it easily on the Official Website by sharing your departure date or by Flight Number. You can book a flight online very conveniently by following simple steps:
- Open the official website of Etihad Airlines and to to the flight section to book your ticket.
- Select the flight type and fill the origin and destination of your journey.
- Enter the date of journey and select the number of passengers.
- Click on the SEARCH button, and a list of all available flight will be displayed.
- Select the class of the flight and proceed with the payment option.
- Fill all the required details to make payment. After you have completed your payment step, you will get a confirmation message.
- You have successfully booked your flight.
Etihad airways customer service number
Meanwhile, using Etihad Airways facilities if a user faces error or any issue then the user can contact customer care service, where a complete solution to any problem will be provided instantly. You can also contact over the phone on Etihad Airways customer service phone number which proves the best option as it will connect you to the assistants within few minutes and provide the resolution in a very short span of time. They will give you detailed explanation to resolve your problem without any stretch.
Etihad Airways customer service number serves for many issues, including technical as well as non-technical. In case of any technical issue, you will be assisted by an expert engineer. You can avail assistance in case of following problems:
- If you are required to manage or modify your booking due to any reason.
- For filing the complaint if the flight attendant does not cooperate with you.
- To be informed about the expected delay in the flight or check-in time.
- Asking for the refund of your canceled ticket.
You can also be assisted to book your flight ticket just by dialing on Etihad Airways Toll-free number, given on the official website. If you want to give any feedback then you can fill a form along with your personal details and you can send the feedback.
Etihad airways baggage policy
Etihad Airways provides an attractive baggage policy for the customer. It allows the expected amount of luggage to carry with the passenger while traveling. Earlier Etihad airways provided the allowance of 30 kg of baggage to carry in the economy class but recently it has changed its baggage policy to provide the passengers with more facilities.
New baggage policy:
- It has increased the allowance for Economy value and also for the Economy Freedom Guests on certain routes from 30 kg to two pieces of baggage at 23 kg per bag, i.e., a total allowance of 46 kg.
- For the Premium users, the allowance has been increased from 40 kg to two pieces of 32 kg each on certain routes.
- It has also facilitated the Etihad Gold and Platinum members by allowing one extra baggage of 32 kg.
Etihad airways ticket refund policy:
You can cancel your bookings at Etihad Airways and get a refund depending on whether you have booked for the guest seat or open seat. To avail refund of your ticket, you need to contact the Etihad Guest Service Center within the ticket validity, up to 24 hours prior to the departure of your flight. In case of any confusion or doubt regarding the ticket refund policy or baggage policy, you can contact Etihad Airways customer service and can get the detailed information related to your query.
The customer needs to have some information before canceling the booking and request a refund:
- The ticket should have been issued more than five days earlier.
- Cancellation should be done at least two hours before departure of the flight.
- Payment of the tickets should have been done using a single credit or debit card.
- Tickets should not have been exchanged.