Google plus is a social networking tool created and developed by Google. Many of its underlying features come from the already existing web services and platforms, to name a few they can be Picasa, pictures storing and sharing platform. Some of the characteristics are akin to many other widespread social networking sites and tools and the micro-blogging platforms.if you want to use that type services but you don’t know how to work this tool then you can call now Google customer service phone number,your issues is resolve in step by step.
Google+ was initially released among a small number of users to test during June 2011. After that Google gave a few of those preliminary users the option of invitations to invite their contacts whom they wanted to join google plus . Thereafter it has since been accessible for everyone.
Given below are the troubleshooting steps for a few issue that may arise with google plus.but if you are travel another issues then you can contact Google plus customer service number.
How To Create Community On Google+ ?
- Login to your google plus account
- Go to the home menu
- Select communities’ option
- Click on create a community
- Decide whether you want it to be a public community or a private community
- Remember that you cannot change the community type later.
- Once that is sorted please choose a name for your community
- After that you will be redirected to settings.
- Also do not forget to create a tag line for your community
- Fill the certain fileds that flash up on your screen and keep on following the on screen instructions.
- Select next every time when you are done completing instructions of one given window or screen.
- Once everything is done, click on save.
- Now you have created a community of your own on google plus.
These are some very basic and easy steps to follow, however if you think that you are getting any error or issue while following them, then you need to contact Google plus customer service. You can do that through email or using their social media platforms or by ringing them up on Google plus customer service number.
How To Set Google Plus Url?
- Login to your Google+ account.
- Select Profile option.
- Go to About option.
- Scroll down to the Links section where you will find the header Google+ URL.
- Select Get URL option from there.
- You’ll get to see a few custom URLs that you can choose from. You may also be required to add a few numbers or letters to make it unique to you.
- Check the box Nnext to “I agree to the Terms of Service,”
- You may then be required to verify your account using your cell phone number etc.
- When all this is taken care of and you’re set to permanently add your URL to your profile, click on Confirm choice option and you are done.
In case this does not help you then contact Google plus tech support. They will look into your problem and help you with your issue. Google plus customer support team is known for its problem solving abilities. Therefore do not hesitate and if you think you need assistance google plus support will provide with one.