Google Voice is a service that allows a phone number to call multiple phones. The service uses your Google Account credentials, which means you can sign in and use Google Voice with the same username and password you use for your personal Google homepage or your Gmail account. If you are a Google Voice member, but you are not sure what your Google Voice phone number then you can contact Google voice customer service and get your queries resolved.
How to find my Google voice number?
- Visit the Google Voice website.
- Enter your Google username and password in the appropriate fields and click the Login button.
- Look at the top right corner of the page under your full name. A heading that says Your number is followed by a 10-digit phone number. This number is your Google Voice phone number.
Get support Google voice phone number
A Google Voice account allows you to create a phone number hosted by Google servers that forward calls to your personal phone. When people call your Google Voice phone number, the call will be directed via Google and sent directly to you. The technical support through Google voice toll free number helps you in creating a Google Voice account easily. Additionally, Google voice gives you online access to your text messages and transcribes your voicemails so that they can be read on your computer.
How to fix common issues with Google voice?
- Check your internet connection.
- To enable mobile data, tap Settings on the home screen.
- Look for Data Usage and tap on it.
- Slide the bar in front of Mobile Data to turn it on.Clear Cache and Google voice data
Clear cache and Google voice data
You can clear the cached files of Google Voice. This process release lots of memory space. The customer support executive available on Google voice customer service number is ready to assist you in fixing various issues with your Google Voice account.
- Tap on Settings from the home screen.
- Tap on Apps.
- Look for Google Voice and tap on it.
- Tap Clear cache”option.
- Tap Clear data.