In today's world, to browse the Internet, one needs a browser. Although there are a large number of Internet browsers present in the world today but the question often arises which is the best browser among all of those? So, to answer this question, a survey was conducted last year in which 92% of the users voted for Mozilla Firefox browser as the best one. Now, if you are here then there is no need to ask if you use the Mozilla Firefox browser or not. But the main point is you are looking to fix some of the most complicated issues which you are facing. So, we, at Mozilla Firefox customer service will fix each and every issue of yours. But before that, it is extremely important for you to know that what are those troublesome issues which commonly frustrates the Mozilla Firefox users? Now, the answer is given below in the bulleted points
- Unable to fix the not working issue of Mozilla Firefox.
- Unable to install the Mozilla Firefox on Ubuntu.
Fix The Complex Firefox Issues Via Mozilla Firefox Technical Support Team
So, here are the steps, which you need to follow sincerely if you want to fix the not working issue and you want a technicians guideline then dial Mozilla Firefox customer service toll free number.
- Make sure that you are using an updated version of Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Also, make sure that operating system of your Laptop or PC is updated to its latest version.
- Next, you need to update all the plugins installed in the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- After that, you have to check whether the drivers of your PC are updated or not. If not, then immediately update them.
- Then, you have to also make sure that the Antivirus security software installed on your PC is also updated to its latest version.
- Moreover, you can also try firstly uninstalling and then reinstalling Mozilla Firefox browser on your PC.
- You should also try to load the particular websites on a different browser in order to check whether the real problem is related to the Mozilla FIrefix browser or with that website.
If all the above troubleshooting steps don't hep you to fix this not working issue of this browser, then it's the right time to pick up your phone and then contacting Mozilla Firefox technical support.
How To Install Mozilla Firefox Browser On Ubuntu?
Now, to install Mozilla Firefox browser on your Ubuntu , you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- The first and foremost step is to navigate to the official Homepage of Mozilla Firefox and then, clicking on the DOWNLOAD button.
- After that, the installer file will start downloading.
- After it is downloaded, you have to go to the terminal by pressing the CTRL + ALT + T from your keyboard.
- Now, you have to type "cd ~" and press ENTER.
- Next, you have to type "tar xjf firefox-*.tar.bz2" and again press ENTER.
- After that, the contents of that file will be extracted and you are ready to launch it either from the terminal or from SEARCH YOUR PC icon.
So, if you are still facing some difficulties in fixing both of the above-mentioned issues with the steps recommended to you in this article, then you should immediately contact Mozilla Firefox customer service number for availing further troubleshooting assistance.