Philippines Airlines Booking
Philippine Airlines takes care of every single individual who accesses its services. This is the reason it offers many world-class services to make travel hassle-free. Moreover, you can access all its services online, you don't need to go anywhere to make Booking. Even, you can cancel and manage your flight booking online.
Now, you must be wondering about the online process for doing so. Well, this post will tell you everything about Philippine Airlines. But before you start making reservations, you should know about Philippine Airlines classes.
What are the Different Flight Classes on Philippine Airlines?
You can book your flight tickets on Philippine Airlines in three flight classes; business, premium economy, economy class. However, you would get to know about the services and amenities, you will get in these classes are mentioned below:
Philippine Airlines Business Class
- Before beginning your journey, you can experience the services of business class, you will get many privileges when you book a business class flight.
- You will get a dedicated business class counter for your check-in at the airport also, you will get a baggage allowance up to 40 kg.
- Access to premier Mabuhay Lounge, in this way, you can relax prior to your flight departure.
- Once you walk into your cabin on a business class flight, you will experience a VIP treatment; from hot towel to wine, a heartwarming service will be given to you.
- With a built-in massage system, you will experience the most comfortable journey with full-flat beds. You will also have an exclusive cabin with enhanced privacy.
Philippine Airlines Premium Economy Class
- On Premium Economy class flights on Philippine Airlines, you will get privileges of priority check-in, baggage, and boarding. You will not be required to wait in a long queue
- The perfect long flights with plush premium seats which offer you extra spacious legroom, relaxing 8 inches recline, and 38 inches seat pitch.
- With a lot of entertainment options, you can enjoy your journey by watching your favorite TV series, movies on 13.3-inch myPAL eSuite personal screens.
- Complete coverage of wifi throughout the aircraft for you to get connected online even while flying above the sky.
After reading the services that you will get, now you must be thinking about Philippine Airlines booking process. To make it easy for you here is the procedure to make Philippine Airlines Booking online.
How to Make Philippine Airlines Booking Online?
- The first thing you need to do is going to the website of Philippine Airlines.
- Once you reach there, choose the Trip Type in which you want to make Booking.
- Then you are required to choose the destinations for both departure and arrival.
- Next, select the date on which you want to make Philippine Airlines booking.
- Further, you will see the options to choose the passenger type and cabin class, enter your choices.
- Also, if you have any promo code, use it and click the Search Flights option.
- As per the given details, you will see the flight options to your selected cities, you need to choose the appropriate one and click Continue.
- Thereafter, you would be required to fill in the passenger and contact information. Once you provide all the details, you have to click Continue.
- In this way, you will see the payment page where you can complete the purchase after paying the fare. To do so, you can use any mode of payment.
Once your flight booking is confirmed, a confirmation for your Philippine Airlines Booking will be sent to your on your email account. This is how the Philippine Airlines booking process is completed without any hassle. Moreover, if you have made reservations on Philippine Airlines and want to know the check-in process online or at the airport, you can go through the below information.
Philippine Airlines Manage Booking
Philippines Airlines online check-in
- To begin with, you are required to go to the homepage of the Philippine Airlines website.
- Next, you should choose the Check-in tab.
- Then you need to fill in the booking reference number and passenger's surname.
- After entering the details, you should click Search.
- Further, you would get the flight booking details and you should select the online check-in option.
- Thereafter, you will be required to choose the seat from the preferred seats. Besides, you can purchase the seat if you want to get seats other than preferred seats.
- In this way, you would get the print boarding pass option over there, click that option to print the boarding pass.
- Or else, you can mail the boarding pass. Even you can download the boarding pass.
Once you get the boarding pass, your check-in process is completed. Also, if you want to add or remove a service before check-in you can do that by going to the Philippine Airlines manage booking section available on the website of the airline. Just in case, you find it less convenient to check-in online and you want to know about the airport check-in for Philippine Airlines, you can follow the steps mentioned in the next segment.
Philippines Airlines check-in at airport
- To check-in at the airport, you need to go to the appropriate check-in gate or check-in point at the airport.
- Then you are required to provide all the essential documents such as a passport or national ID.
- In addition, the checked baggage that you have will be weighed and sent to load on to the plane.
- Moreover, the moment your baggage check-in and document verification are completed, you will get a boarding pass.
- Next, you are required to go through the appropriate gate and security check.
- You need to make sure that you're not carrying a telephone, belt, keys, and any prohibited kinds of stuff.
This is how you will be able to book a flight on Philippine Airlines, check-in online, or at the airport. Yet you have some information about the services offered by the airline, you can get complete information by contacting the customer service. The team of reservations experts is there to help you with Philippine Airlines booking process and you can make reservations at any time over a single phone call.