TELUS TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Telus email is the emailing service for the customers of Telus Communication. This telecommunication is known for its services in television, providing internet connections, voice, videos on entertainment and news and everything. Telus email is provided to all the Telus technical support to communicate or for paying bills. This email can also be configurable on any email client application.
HOW TO TELUS EMAIL SETUP ON YOUR COMPUTER VIA TELUS CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNICIANS
This article is dedicated to discuss how Telus email can be setup on any computer,following the below point:
1.Click on the Start button and launch the email client application.
2. Click on Tools and then Options and then click on Email Accounts.
3. From the window opened, click on Add New Account.
4. Click Next and in the next window, select IMAP and click Next.
5. In the next window, enter a display name, Telus.net username, email id and password.
6. Enter incoming email server imap as imap.telus.net.
7. Enter outgoing server as smtp.telus.net.
8. Under the tab Advanced Settings, enter SMTP port number as 1025.
9. Click OK then Next and finally on Finish.
Similar steps can be used with little changes but same IMAP and SMTP settings in any email client application on any computer. If user finds any problem then he can ask for the Telus customer service. This support is provided by the extremely qualified and experienced executives of Telus technology. The Telus technical support is all the time available to the customers for resolving any issues and queries.
HOW TO TELUS EMAIL NOT WORKING ON WINDOWS LIVE MAIL?
Telus email was listed in the top 10 email services in a recent survey conducted last year. Many times, it has happened in the past that the Telus email users have encountered a large number of issues associated with their Telus email account. we will look at one of the most common issues of the Telus email account and this issue is related to the not working problem of the Telus email account. We will discuss the most effective steps to fix this issue for the Windows Live Mail and all these steps are recommended by the customer service representatives of the Telus email technical support.
- You have to setup your Telus email account in Windows Live Mail by firstly launching the Mail app on your PC.
- Then, you have to click on the ACCOUNTS button, which is located on the top of the screen on the taskbar.
- The next step is to click on the EMAIL button.
- After that, you have to type the email address of your TELUS account along with its password.
- Make sure to check the box next to REMEMBER PASSWORD option.
- Next, you have to type the name, which you want your recipients to receive.
- Moreover, you have to further click on the MANUALLY CONFIGURE SETTINGS.
- After that, you have to select IMAP and then enter imap.telus.net under address, 993 under Port and check the SSL connection.
- Then, you have to type smtp.telus.net under address, 465 under the port, and don't check the SSL.
- Finally, click on NEXT button and then click on FINISH button.
So, if you are still not able to fix the not working issue of your Telus email account, then it's the best time to contact the telus technical support for fixing each of your issues.
COMMONLY FACED TECHNICAL ISSUE WITH TELUS EMAIL
While using Telus, user may face technical issues then don’t panic call us telus customer support number, and some issue are given below point:
- Configuration issues
- Emails not able to send or receive after configuration
- Synchronization issues
- Port number issues
- Password problems
- Many others.
TELUS TECHNICAL SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER
At Telus customer service, user can easily contact with the technical executives through either email or he can directly call at the Telus email toll free number. The service is 24/7 open for all. The executives use advanced technology for troubleshooting the issues. The whole team of experts is completely dedicated towards customer's satisfaction and thus they provides the best in class Telus technical support.