virgin atlantic manage my booking
Know more about the manage booking process and baggage policy of Virgin Atlantic
Planned to travel with Virgin Atlantic but due to some reasons, you need to make changes in your bookings? Well, don’t fret out. You can easily manage your booking on Virgin Atlantic by just following some simple steps.
Here are steps for Virgin Atlantic Manage my booking:
- First, visit the website and My Booking option.
- Now, click on the tab Search by option and choose like booking reference or e ticket number.
- Once done, you need to enter your First name and Last name.
- Then, enter the booking reference or e-ticket number in the provided field.
- After that, click on Go to my booking.
- Once your booking is retrieved you can make the necessary changes in your bookings like seat changes, scheduling journey for another day etc.
So, this how the Virgin Atlantic manage booking process works. Still, if you have issues then, you can reach out to the Virgin Atlantic customer service.
Besides this, there are a lot of passengers who have queries regarding the baggage policy of the Virgin Atlantic. So, here in this article, you will be provided with the detailed information of baggage policy too.
Baggage policy of Virgin Atlantic
- As per the baggage policy, the passenger can carry one hand luggage with a maximum of 23 x 36 x 56 cm dimension and 10 Kg weight in Economy and Premium Economy class.
- While in the upper class, passengers can carry two items with maximum 12 Kg in one bag and 16 Kg in total.
- Further, in the case of checked baggage, passengers can carry 1 baggage in Economy and 2 baggage in Premium economy with a maximum weight of 23 Kg and 90 x 75 x 43 cm dimension.
- However, the dimensions still remain the same for upper class but, they can carry a maximum 3 baggage with a total weight of 32 Kg.
Still, if you have any doubts or have queries then, you can reach out to the Virgin Atlantic helpline.