Aer Lingus Reservations
Everything that you need to know about Aer Lingus Reservations and its Classses
Are you one of those travelers who wish to book their flight tickets at an affordable fare then, one should book their reservations with Aer Lingus. The flag carrier airline of Ireland the airline ensures that the passengers are offered affordable flight tickets with the finest services.
Further, for the passengers who are planning to book Aer Lingus Reservations, here they will be offered with the complete details to make their travel simpler and easier. And to help passengers get a clear idea about the services offered by the airline, one can check out the features of the airline listed below
Procedure for Aer Lingus Reservations process
- Navigate to the book option present on the homepage and provide route details.
- Select a travel date and mention the number of passengers.
- Further, click on the Search button to find a suitable booking and provide passenger details.
- After that, view the fare details and confirm the booking by making an online payment.
Highlights of traveling by Aer Lingus classes
- Cabin classes
To make the travel of the passengers comfortable, the airline offers multiple cabin classes options to the passengers that include:
- Premium Economy
- Business Class
However, the services and fare of these cabin classes might vary with the route and the additional services added to the booked reservations.
- Check-in and manage booking services
For the passengers who have booked Aer Lingus Reservations, they are offered the manage booking and online check-in services to make changes to their reservations and get boarding passes in advance.
- In-flight meal and entertainment options
For those who have booked Aer Lingus Reservations, they are offered with multiple meal options that one can select as per the requirement and taste. And to kill boredom during the long haul flights, the passenger can opt for available entertainment options.
- Frequent flyer program
Further, for those who frequently book reservations with the airline, they are provided with a frequent flyer program in which the passenger is offered with points that one can use for future purchases with Aer Lingus.
Also, many passengers have a query regarding the baggage policy of the airline. So, to help them get a clear idea, here are some of the major pointers of policy that one can keep in mind to manage their luggage.
Baggage policy of Aer Lingus
To help passengers who have booked Aer Lingus online Reservations, here are some of the basic pointers of the baggage policy that one requires to know to avoid excess charges.
- As mentioned in the Aer Lingus policy, the passenger is permitted to carry one carry-on baggage with a maximum weight of 10 Kg and the total dimension of 55X40X24 cm.
- Besides, the passenger is allowed to carry one small personal item as carry-on baggage.
- In the case of checked baggage, the total dimension of the baggage should not exceed 158 cm.
- Further, the passenger is required to purchase the baggage limit in case of checked baggage.
- And for those who are traveling on transatlantic routes, they are permitted to carry with a maximum weight of 23 Kg.
Besides, for queries, one can contact the airline directly for assistance.