When you obtain any antivirus services, your computer system and other connected devices get protected by special software. It helps to keep all kinds of technical viruses away from your device so its workings and processes are never interrupted. AVG is one of the safest antivirus service providers that have numerous subscription options for you. But if you are already using this and now want to switch to another antivirus provider, then you can choose to restrict auto renewal and Cancel your AVG Subscription by these proper steps:-
- Reach the AVG website or directly use this web link “id.avg.com/sing-in” in your browser.
- On the login page, use your account credentials and enter your profile.
- Click on the “subscription” icon to know all the services that you have obtained.
- Next, select the service that you wish to withdraw.
- Please open it and turn off the auto-renew option.
- It will hold your subscription to get renewed, and your services will be ended once the time is up.
How to Request Refunds after Canceling AVG Services?
Before canceling the services and requesting the refunds, you must make those cases in which full refunds are provided:-
- If the monthly subscription of AVG is canceled within 2 days.
- If you withdraw the yearly AVG subscription within 14 days.
- After canceling the specific service, you need to make contact the AVG support team to apply for a full refund.
- Any other modifications or cancellations made after these particular days will pay you the refunds from AVG.
A particular procedure must be followed after reaching the AVG for refunds. You may get the AVG Subscription refund by getting through these steps and following as organized:-
- Visit the AVG web portal to reach your account.
- From the options, click on the “Order History” icon. This will open a new page where all your purchased subscriptions will be listed.
- Observe a tile of “request a refund” and tap on it.
- You may check your eligibility to receive refunds from AVG and select the “request a refund” point.
- Choose an option to select the service for which you are requesting a refund.
- Click on the “Continue to refund” bar and proceed ahead.
- Please go through the new page and pick one reason to let the service provider know why you are leaving their subscription.
- Tap on the “Request a refund” box to complete the refund process.
Facing Difficulty in Accessing AVG
Suppose you are facing any trouble while operating the website of AVG for canceling the subscription or requesting a refund. In that case, you may choose to make contact their helpline team, which is available for the customers via phone calls and live Chat. See the process to utilize the helpline facility.
Resolve your issues by Calling AVG
To take advantage of this mode of contact, you need to use the AVG Phone Number +1 844 259 8811. See the necessary points also that must be in mind not to get confused on Call:-
- You have to choose a language first in which you are comfortable.
- Continue the Call and listen to the following options from IVR.
- Pick the one that will answer your queries related to cancellations or refunds.
- Also, you can connect your Call with a representative to get solutions verbally.
- Hang up the Call and be satisfied with the assistance.
Connect AVG by Live Chat
If you are comfortable having a conversation with a virtual assistant operating the live chat facility of AVG, then accessing this mode of contact will be an excellent asset for you. Observe the steps to reach it:-
- Get on the AVG webpage and click “customer support” for contacting methods.
- Select the topic of support service and tap on the “Chat” option.
- A typing area will arrive on the screen; use it to type and start the conversation with the AVG team.
- Ask your queries related to refunds and cancellations.
- Apart from that, you can access this method to make any changes to your account and get information on the AVG antivirus facility.
If you cancel the AVG subscription, your devices may get infected by the hazardous web viruses of the internet. Be careful.