After the latest upgrade and development in technology, if you want to use your Telus email on other devices then you shall not waste any more minutes. You can now use the updated version of this email on any iPhone or iPad, Android devices, to make it convenient to use. But before you use it you are required to set up the email on every device. But, if you do not know how to set up Telus email account on these devices then you can follow the steps mentioned further in this article.
Steps to set up Telus Email on iPhone or iPad
- Start by unlocking your device and head over to the settings option by clicking on the gear icon from the application home screen.
- You will see various iPhone settings and you need to click on the “Accounts and Passwords” option.
- You are required to click on the “Add Account” option and choose “Other” as the email.
- Now again to the “Add mail account” option and you will be asked to enter your full name, username, and password in the blank spaces.
- Enter your full name and other login credentials and select “Next” to proceed.
- In the next step, if you find the email settings then you can simply check the settings and click “Next”.
- But if you do not find the settings then you have the option to enter them manually. To start with you can follow the information below after choosing IMAP for the new account.
Incoming Mail Server:
Host Name: imap.telus.net.
Password: Your Webmail password.
Outgoing Mail Server:
Password: Your webmail current password
- When you are done by entering the settings then you need to click on the “Save” option to save the settings.
So, with the help of the above steps, you can know how to set up Telus email account on iPhone or iPad without a hassle.
Learn here How to set up Telus Email on Android Devices
- Start by unlocking your device and open the preferred email application. Or may simply find it from the settings option of the device.
- And from the name of the email account, click on the “Add Account” option.
- This will open a new screen where you are asked to select the email. And you need to tap “Other”.
- Proceeding further, you are then required to enter your login credentials along with your full name and click “Next”.
- Moving on, you are required to enter the settings manually. And for that, you can start by choosing the incoming mail server. Enter the following information:
Your telus.net email address
Then telus.net email password.
IMAP server: imap.telus.net
Security type: SSL
- Then select “Next” to continue and enter outgoing email server details.
Start by entering the username and password of the Telus account.
SMTP Server: smtp.telus.net
Security Type: SSL
- When you are done, “Save” such that settings are saved and click “Next”.
- This might take some time to load the email and you can use it when you are done with the setup.
Therefore, with the simple steps on how to set up Telus email account on Android, you can easily use the email after setting it up without hesitation.
Know How to set up Telus Email on Outlook
- From your desktop, click on the start button and head over to Microsoft Office Outlook.
- When the email gets displayed in front of you, select the “Tools” option, and choose Email Accounts.
- When the Email accounts window gets displayed, tap on the “Add Account” option, and proceed further.
- Then select the email and enter username and password in the box and select “Next”.
- You will then be asked to enter settings manually. Start by entering the details as follows:
Email Address: Your Telus.net email address.
Username: Your Telus account username.
Password: Your email account password.
Incoming mail server: Imap.telus.net.
Outgoing mail server: smtp.telus.net.
- Proceeding further, check the “Remember password” checkbox and continue further.
- Click on more settings to enter other details additionally. And under the advanced tab, edit the outgoing server to 1025 and click “OK”.
- Then you are required to “Next” and save the settings by clicking “Finish”.
With the help of the above steps, you can now know how to set up Telus email account on Outlook without any hassle.
Reaching Out to Telus Customer Support
The users who are facing any kind of issue shall not panic. All they need to do is get in touch with the customer support which is 24/7 active on various platforms.
Telus Support Link: https://www.telus.com/en/support
Telus Technical Support Number: 1-(866) 771-9666
Telus technical support
Create Telus Email Account
Change Telus Email Password
Why Telus webmail not working
Telus email not working on iPhone
How to Reset Telus Email Password