Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy
Turkish Airlines offers many services to deliver hassle-free services for all its passengers traveling across the world. This is the reason it provides many world-class services and all of them can be accessed online. You don't need to go anywhere, you can avail all of its services by sitting at home. No matter if you want to make reservations or cancel a flight, you can do whatever you want to do with your flight bookings. Besides, you can go through the given information about Turkish Airlines cancellation, change, and baggage policy so that you won't see any issue and can save you from paying additional charges.
What Is the Turkish Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- You can cancel your flight bookings on Turkish Airlines at any time up to 24 hours prior to the departure.
- If you booked your flight tickets through the airline's website or mobile app, you can cancel the flight ticket online. On the other hand, you are required to contact the travel agency when you booked the flight through a travel agency.
- Also, when you cancel a flight booking within 24 hours of its purchase, you won't face any kind of cancellation charges. Even you can request a full refund if your flight is eligible for requesting a refund.
- In addition, when a flight ticket is booked under 7 days of its departure, the flight cancellation charges will be applicable to making the flight cancellation. Even when the flight is canceled within 24 hours of its booking. In such a case, the 24-hour Turkish Airlines cancellation policy will not be applicable.
- Only refundable flight bookings are eligible to request a refund and will get a refund within 7 working days. However, non-refundable flights won't get a refund on making a cancellation. It might be possible that you may get travel points for your flight cancellation which completely depends upon your type of booking.
- Besides, when you see any kind of flight refund delay, in that case, you have to contact the corresponding bank or payment interface through which the payment was made.
The aforementioned points are very important to consider before you cancel your flight bookings on Turkish Airlines. Moreover, if you want to change your Turkish Airlines reservations, you should go through the flight change policy of Turkish Airlines.
Points to Consider Before Turkish Airlines Flight Change
- When you change your flight and the new flight fare is more than the previous one, you are required to pay Turkish Airlines change reservations charges along with the fare difference.
- Also, if the new flight fare of Turkish Airlines is less than the original flight ticket, you will get the remaining amount of money through travel points after deducting all the charges and taxes.
- Most importantly, the flight change process is subject to availability so you must check the flight availability and when you don't find any flight, contact the customer service.
How Would You Change Your Turkish Airlines Flight Booking?
- First of all, you are required to visit the website of Turkish Airlines.
- Then you need to choose the Check-In / Manage Booking tab.
- And provide the ticket number or reservation code and last name of the passenger.
- Once you fill the required information to retrieve your flight bookings, click the Search button.
- Next, you would reach the manage booking page where you can choose Turkish Airlines change reservations option.
- After that following the on-screen instructions, you need to complete the process.
- You may also be required to pay for changing a flight booking, in that case, complete the payment step to change your flight booking.
Moving ahead, you must know the baggage policy of Turkish Airlines and to provide you details about it, here are some points that you must know. Go through it.
What Is the Turkish Airlines Baggage Policy?
Turkish Airlines Carry-on Baggage Allowance
- If you are traveling through the business class flight booking on Turkish Airlines, you will be allowed to bring 2 carry-on baggage along with a personal item.
- The maximum size for carry-on baggage is 23 x 40 x 55 cm at maximum with a weight of less than 8 kg for business class flight. And on exceeding the decided limit of weight and size, you will face the additional charges.
- If you are traveling through the economy flight class, then as per Turkish Airlines baggage policy, the passenger can carry one single personal and carry-on baggage like a laptop, purse on their flight cabin. Also, the maximum dimension for carry-on baggage is 23 x 40 x 55. And the weight must not be more than 8 kg.
Turkish Airlines Cabin Baggage Allowance
- When you travel along with an infant, you can carry liquid or solid baby food not more than the required amount for traveling.
- Also, the shaving foam and toothpaste are allowed to carry in the cabin.
- The respiratory devices apparatus, solid and liquid medicines in your cabin baggage are allowed to carry.
- You can carry make-up material like lotion, mascara, cream, and lipstick in the cabin.
- You are allowed to carry tennis or squash rackets if they are in a special bag.
Turkish Airlines Check-in Baggage Allowance
- You can travel with check baggage with a weight under 32 kg for each and you can carry two pieces of baggage on your business class flight of Turkish Airlines.
- Also, according to the Turkish Airlines baggage policy, the sum of linear dimensions for the checked baggage must be under 158 cm in total.
- Additionally, if you travel through an economy flight booking, you are allowed to travel with 2 bags of 23 kg each. If the weight of baggage exceeds the decided limit, you will have to pay the baggage fee.
Above all, if you want to know more about Turkish Airlines cancellation or any other service offered by the airlines, you can contact Turkish Airlines customer service to get all the required help. The support team is accessible around the clock hence contact them at any time.