How to Add BellSouth email on iPad Through Simple And Easy steps?
Bellsouth is a provincial Telecommunication organization in America, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. It offers fast Internet services, voice calling services and impressively more. Later on, it was procured by the AT&T Inc, yet at the same time BellSouth Telecommunication holds its image.
BellSouth underpins different Operating Systems, for example, Windows, iOS, Mac and extensively more. However, if you need to add BellSouth Email to iPad, at that point you can arrange the same in a productive route and for your solace; few stages have been recorded underneath.
Add BellSouth email to iPad?
- First of all, move to the Settings section and under the same, you will find multiple options, select Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Now tap Add Account and here you will get the list of email clients, select Other and further tap on Add Mail Accounts.
- Thereafter, Mail Account Settings page will appear, enter your BellSouth credentials and tap Next.
- Select POP3 as the Server account and in the field of Incoming Mail Server, enter Host Name aspop.att.yahoo.com.
- In the section of Outgoing Mail Server, enter smtp.att.yahoo.com and tap Next to verify the settings.
- ap Save to complete the process.
On the off chance, if you are an iPhone user and pondering "how to add BellSouth Email to iPhone?"Then you can utilize similar settings which are recorded previously. The procedure is similar and the settings will take a shot at any iOS.
However, if you are getting any issue of BellSouth, for example, message sending fizzled or unable to get the email, and after that apply the present settings, i.e. BellSouth Email Settings iPhone 2017 to fix such issue. There are not so many changes; just you need to concentrate on the Port Number of the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. The points of interest of the same are recorded underneath.
- Incoming Mail Server: - Port Number 995
- Outgoing Mail Server: - Port Number 465
- SSL: - Enable in Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server.
These are the present settings provided by the BellSouth and subsequent to applying such changes you will get the services of the BellSouth without getting any interference. Rest of the settings stay same and you simply need to change the Port Number.