We would love to ask you a question in the beginning portion of this page; are you sending emails from an account that is authorized by the Control Panel? Our given instructions are applicable for you if you are sending emails from an authorized email account. Here, in this context, you are not supposed to change your email address, POP3 server, POP3 username, or POP3 password. However, the given instructions are applicable for default SMTP port and alternate SMTP port configurations of Microsoft Outlook 2010.
HOW TO CHANGE SMTP SETTINGS IN OUTLOOK 2010?
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Go to the [File] section
- Access [Info] now
- Click on [Account Settings]; it will be found on the drop-down menu
- Select your [Email Account] from the list and click [Change]
- Switched to ['More Settings] now
- The selection of [Outgoing Server] is suggested to you now
- Select [My Outgoing Server (SMTP) Requires Authentication]
- Access [Log on Using]; enter AuthSMTP username and password
- The selection of [Advanced] tab is recommended to you now
- Set 25 as Outgoing Server Port
- Reload the Outlook window
A further assistance about the same can be availed from Outlook Phone Number, one of the most trusted helpline numbers of the world. Driven by a team of skilled engineers, this number is effortlessly handling a wide range of issues. The range of issues handled by this phone number includes Outlook account configuration, Outlook profile picture change,Outlook Password Reset, and etc. You will find it accurate in every single occasion.