Is SBCGlobal Email not working? here’s the brief solution
SBCGlobal is an email service provider which is widely used by the people. Due to its excellent features and services AT&T acquired the SBCGlobal. Since then the duos are offering the email services to the large group of the population.
Despite having the great and outstanding features, some users reported the issue ‘SBCGlobal Email not working’, they are unable to get into the account and some are unable to send or receive emails. Well, the solution to both these issues are common, you will have to verify the account settings to get rid of Sbcglobal Email issues.
What are the reasons for SBCglobal Email not working?
Numerous reasons cause the SBCglobal email service not to work appropriately on the device which you are using.
Some of the common reasons for SBCglobal email not working are.
- The most common issue for the SBCglobal now working is the lack of proper internet connectivity.
- You should check the server settings while using SBCglobal email on android or iOS device.
- SBCglobal email also not work due to the usage of the obsolete and older software version.
- Hardware also plays an important role and its malfunction can become the decisive factor in the working of SBCglobal email.
SBCGlobal Email Not Working: A Quick fix
Following are the steps for Sbcglobal Email not working:
- Open your email client, here Outlook is considered as an example. Move to the User Information section and check your username and password.
- Move to the Email Server Settings, make sure to that POP3 is displayed in the Account type. In the Incoming Mail Server, it should be written as ‘inbound.att.net’ and for the Outgoing Server, it should be, ‘outbound.att.net’.
- After that move to More Settings and click on ‘Outgoing Server’, make sure that ‘outgoing server requires authentication is enabled’.
- Now, click on the ‘Advanced’ tab, and verifies the Port Number, for Incoming Mail Server, it should be 995 and for Outgoing Mail Server, it should be 465.
- After completing the task, close the Email Client and launch Yahoo to access SBCGlobal. Now go for the test mail and check the same from the Yahoo.
The above-said solution will fix this issue, but some users get issues on iPhone. They reported that ‘SBCGlobal Email not working on iPhone’. Here, the solution will be little different. The detailed are listed below.
Effective Solution for SBCGlobal Email not working on iPhone
- First and foremost, you must ensure the Server Account, if it is displaying IMAP, then replace it with POP and then enter the settings which are mentioned above.
- If you are unable to access SBCGlobal Email, then delete the account and create a fresh one.
- You must restart your iPhone and for the same, press and hold the sleep/wake button and volume down button together. Release them when you will find the power- slider on your screen. Now swipe the slider to off position. Keep it in idle mode for a couple of minutes and then start your device.
If this process, didn’t work, then go for the hard reset and also ensure that your iPhone is updated to the latest version. Follow all the above-said guidelines to fix the SBCGlobal Email issues on iPhone.
Sbcglobal not sending email
Sbcglobal setup on MAC
Reset Sbcglobal email password
Sbcglobal Imap settings
Sbcglobal email settings
Fix Sbcglobal email issues
Sbcglobal password recovery
Sbcglobal customer service
Sbcglobal cannot change password
How do I fix Sbcglobal Email Issues from third party technician in New York