Etihad Airways Booking Online
Etihad Airways is the second-largest airline of the United Arab Emirates, headquartered in Khalifa city, Abu Dhabi. Etihad Airways facilitates a number of exciting deals while booking the tickets with a good customer care service, providing on-demand assistance to the customer.
It is a good idea for all users to check their flight status before flying for the destination so that they may get the updates (if any) of their flight schedule. You can check it easily on the Official Website by sharing your departure date or by Flight Number. You can book a flight online very conveniently by following simple steps:
- Open the booking API of Etihad and to to the flight section to book your ticket.
- Select the flight type and fill the origin and destination of your journey.
- Enter the date of journey and select the number of passengers.
- Click on the SEARCH button, and a list of all available flights will be displayed.
- Select the class of the flight and proceed with the payment option.
- Fill all the required details to make payment. After you have completed your payment step, you will get a confirmation message.
- You have successfully booked your flight.
Need help regarding Etihad Airways Booking online?
Meanwhile, using Etihad Airways facilities if a user faces error or any issue then the user can contact customer care service, where a complete solution to any problem will be provided instantly. You can also contact over the phone on Etihad Airways booking number which proves the best option as it will connect you to the assistants within few minutes and provide the resolution in a very short span of time. They will give you a detailed explanation to resolve your problem without any stretch.
Etihad Airways booking number serves for many issues, including technical as well as non-technical. In case of any technical issue, you will be assisted by an expert engineer. You can avail assistance in case of following problems:
- If you are required to manage or modify your booking due to any reason.
- For filing the complaint if the flight attendant does not cooperate with you.
- To be informed about the expected delay in the flight or check-in time.
- Asking for the refund of your canceled ticket.
You can also be assisted to book your flight ticket just by dialing on Etihad Airways manage booking number, given on the official website. If you want to give any feedback then you can fill a form along with your personal details and you can send the feedback.
Managing Your Booking with Etihad Airways
Traveling with Etihad Airways is always thrilling and satisfying. Passengers who happen to travel with this airline experience friendly flight attendants, easy and affordable booking and many other perks as this airline is customer-oriented. It is also not hidden that Etihad airways have always gone a step forward in assisting passengers. Hence, if you have changes in your plan then with Etihad Airways booking you can choose to change your flight. But, if you do not know how to proceed then you can follow the steps below.
Learn How to Change Etihad Airways Flight
- Launch a web browser and go to the official website of Etihad Airways.
- Tap on the “Manage Booking” option from the top of the page that gets displayed and proceed further.
- You need to enter a booking or reservation reference number and tap “Next”.
- Your itinerary details will be displayed instantly in front of you where you can tap the “Edit my Reservation” option.
- When flight details get displayed in front of you, tap on the one which suits your requirements and proceed further.
- Enter your details and check the difference in fare charges. Select the mode of payment and confirm the changes.
- You will be notified of the email that you provided at the time of booking.
Further, Etihad airways also provide flexibility to passengers. Hence, with Etihad Airways manage booking option you can choose to make changes in your booking. The tasks that can be performed with such an option are discussed below.
Different Tasks To Manage Booking with Etihad Airways Reservations
- Easy cancellation and reviewing of booking.
- Upgrading your reservations.
- Asking for any special instructions in case of infants or special case passengers.
- Changing, editing or canceling flights with Etihad Airways.
- Purchasing extra data for wifi.
And many other tasks can be performed with such an option and take control of your reservations. In case of any further issues, a passenger is free to get in touch with customer support that is 24/7 active.
Etihad airways ticket refund policy:
You can cancel your bookings at Etihad Airways and get a refund depending on whether you have booked for the guest seat or open seat. To avail refund of your ticket, you need to contact the Etihad airways booking online team within the ticket validity, up to 24 hours prior to the departure of your flight. In case of any confusion or doubt regarding the ticket refund policy or baggage policy, you can contact Etihad Airways booking and can get the detailed information related to your query.
The customer needs to have some information before canceling the booking and request a refund:
- The ticket should have been issued more than five days earlier.
- Cancellation should be done at least two hours before departure of the flight.
- The payment of the tickets should have been done using a single credit or debit card.
- Tickets should not have been exchanged.
Etihad Airways baggage policy
Etihad Airways provides an attractive baggage policy for the customer. It allows the expected amount of luggage to carry with the passenger while traveling. Earlier Etihad airways provided the allowance of 30 kg of baggage to carry in the economy class but recently it has changed its baggage policy to provide the passengers with more facilities.
New baggage policy:
- It has increased the allowance for Economy value and also for the Economy Freedom Guests on certain routes from 30 kg to two pieces of baggage at 23 kg per bag, i.e., a total allowance of 46 kg.
- For the Premium users, the allowance has been increased from 40 kg to two pieces of 32 kg each on certain routes.
- It has also facilitated the Etihad Gold and Platinum members by allowing one extra baggage of 32 kg.